See the Prime Number Cross which exists hidden in Prime Numbers.
Prime Numbers can be examined with respect to their distribution over expanding spirals.
A series of integers are overlayed at consistent angular increments such that prime numbers are revealed to fall upon certain key axes.
This is particularly notable within the 360° / 24 = 15° increments, where a templar cross type of pattern is revealed.
This is an area of analysis that can be compared with the existence of Prime Quadruplets in the code of Edward Leedskalnin, with the work of Dr Peter Plichta, and many others.
Examine the Prime Number Cross with free our super small (under 100 KB) software tool.
Prime Number Spiral Software.
Code 144 has software which makes it easy to examine the Prime Number spiral in many different modes.
This software is under 100 KB and can be downloaded free.
- Zoom in and explore by dragging with the mouse.
- Arrange primes amongst multiple distributions.
- Reduce to 9's for numerology analysis, etc.
- Easy export as a PNG image.
- I can add more features if you need something specific or have good ideas.